Current openings :
CNAs or HHAs :
Mint Home Care Providers is a veteran-owned, in-home care agency that is aiming to be the most respected agency in the area, providing compassionate and quality care. We are urgently seeking qualified candidates for Full time and Part-time positions in Fairfax, Loudoun and Prince William counties in VA, providing exceptional Personal Care and Companion Care. If you meet the following requirements, please contact us at your earliest using the form below.
• Reliable, dependable, honest and compassionate
• Manage in English (multilingual skills welcome)
• Own transportation
• Flexible with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Must pass all background checks and drug screening
• Able to recognize changes in their clients and alert the proper personnel
Major Responsibilities :
• Provide personal care and companion care in accordance with the plan of care.
• May be activities of daily living (ADL) in a safe and beneficial manner.
• May be required to perform light housekeeping, meal prep & errands.
• May be required to assist with hospital sitting, respite care & transportation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required :
• Must meet hiring criteria as defined in the agency’s minimum standards.
• Must be able to function with minimal supervision, accepting personal responsibility for maintaining a professional relationship with the client.
• Must accept responsibility for maintaining skills and learning on an ongoing basis, as well as honoring agency policies.
• Caregivers do not administer medication or perform any procedures requiring the knowledge or skills of a licensed nurse or registered therapist.
• Effective communication skills preferred.
• CNA/HHA (Preferred)
• Attractive pay based on experience & flexible pay cycles (W2 status).
• Transportation assistance.
• Referral bonuses for clients referred.